NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- Everyone who enters the Cliff's Off-road Park must stop at the front office and sign a release of liability waiver, before entering the park.
- All Visitors must show an I.D. that verifies proof of age.
- All riders under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign a consent form, and they must always be directly supervised by their parent or guardian. In the event that a minor is on the property without their parent or legal guardian, but is supervised by another person over the age of 18, a consent form must be signed and notraized by their parent or legal guardian.
- OHV stickers are now required. They are $11 for Illinois residents and $18 for non-residents
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property. All vehicles are subject to a search.
- Entry onto the property is authorized only during posted hours of operation. The valid receipt must always be in the vehicle operator's possession.
- No camping, hunting, fishing, swimming, or diving.
- No Jeeps, Trucks, SUVs, or any D.O.T. vehicles are allowed on the trails of the park.
- Helmets (D.O.T. only) are required for all ATV's, dirt bikes, and UTV's. Flags required (5ft minimum) for everything except dirt bikes.
- Passengers are not allowed on ATV's or dirt bikes unless FACTORY designed and manufactured for passengers.
- Vehicles with modified exhaust will be checked for decibel levels. 96 decibels are the maximum allowed level and will be tested according to the MIC. Stationary Sound Test Manual. Those over 96 decibels will not be allowed to ride.
- Vehicles may only be operated in designated areas and must stay on the trails.
Violations of these rules will be cause for law enforcement action and may include ejection from the property in addition to any associated fines or penalties.
Hours of operation: 9am-5pm with exception of special events or during winter hours in which we close at 4pm.